Monday, November 8, 2010

Word's Gotten Around

The rumors are true!

We are having a little boy!  We are so excited!

I can't exactly describe how I feel, just a mixture of excitement, amazement, a little overwhelmed (when I think about me being a mom, and being responsible for teaching our little boy what he needs to know), humbled (that we are being blessed with a sweet spirit to join our home), the list goes on.


I am 24 weeks along, 5 months along, working on the 6th.  He is due March 8th.  I can feel him squirming around, and every time I feel him move I am just in wonder and amazed that there is a baby inside me! :-)  Craig can feel him kick from the outside now, and that is fun, too.  I am glad he can feel him now, too.

It is still slowly sinking in, I think.  We are having a baby.

7 comments:

  1. wow, what happy news! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are gonna have so much fun with your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you guys! We are SO SO SO excited for you. I can't believe you kept quiet about it for so long! I would never be able to do that! Hope we can see you over Thanksgiving break....we obviously have some catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! A boy will be so much fun. Now Josh Boucher can call him mini Maughanstar. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You will be an amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete