Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Milestones

The past month, we have met several milestones in our family.

  • Craig and I celebrated our 3Year Anniversary!  
  • Calder is 91/2 months!  At his nine month appointment, he measured 30 in. long (93rd percentile), and weighed 19 lbs, 4 oz (30th percentile)
  • Calder has now been crawling on his hands and knees for a while now.  He is a little explorer!  He has found out that the kitchen cupboards and drawers open, and loves to play in the one drawer that I let him. He can pull himself up to standing on almost anything, and is getting really sturdy.  It is amazing how mobile he is becoming.  
  • Calder got his first two teeth.
  • Calder learned how to drink through a straw.  What he likes even more than drinking through the straw is blowing bubbles.

In other news, I got a haircut!  It is quite a bit shorter than it used to be (now it's above my shoulders), and I really like it!

Oh, and I am almost done with my Christmas shopping. Just thought I would throw that in there, I think this year is the most prepared I have been for Christmas this early in the ball game.  It is such a great feeling! Calder helped me get it all done, including the decorating.

3 comments:

  1. I like how he's wearing a full body suit as he fishes through the drawer. Is that for protection or warmth? 30 in tall... Now I'm worried that he'll beat up my kid! jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Calder with the Christmas lights! Soon he'll be running around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see your hair! Calder looks like he is doing really good. See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete