Monday, August 17, 2009

We made it!

After moving out of our apartment, and then waiting another 2 unexpected weeks, the Brazillian Consulate decided to release Craig's Visa! We are really going! It is not a hoax!


I took Craig to the airport last Sunday, and then I followed a week later.


Craig picked me up from the airport, and made delicious avacado shakes when we got back to our hotel/apartment/home. The avacado was HUGE! I have never seen an avacado so big, and Craig said it is common for them to be even bigger.



We live in a nice neighborhood. Here are some pictures of our home for the next 5 months.

This is what you see when you walk in our front door.

Our bedroom

Our kitchen/office

Yep, you guessed it! It is all one room, except for the bathroom. But we love it, and there is plenty of space for us for 5 months.

This is the view out of the window. I really love the trees and plants that are all over the city!

Brazil is a really beautiful place, and we are so excited to be here!

1 comment:

  1. Becca, I hope you didn't stab that avacado against Craig's desire:)

    ReplyDelete