Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Army Crawling

The last couple weeks, Calder has taken off!  I can't believe that he's 8 months old, and now very mobile!  He hasn't quite gotten the hang of hands-and-knees crawling, but he is getting really good at his army crawl.  The last couple days he has been up on his hands and knees a lot so it probably won't be too long before he figures it out.  He is loving being able to explore around our house.  Oh, and I am not sure where he learned his little high squeak from, but it is one of his favorite sounds lately.
He has quite the personality.  He is getting used to other people, and loves to see other little kids.  He LOVES when Craig comes home from work, we just play and laugh all evening - it is so much fun.

3 comments:

  1. He's getting so big! Jon-David thinks he sounds like a parakeet, you'll have to put him in a cage. I love his soft outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I bet you're just chasing him around all day now...such a fun stage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured it wouldn't be long! good luck baby-proofing your apartment.

    ReplyDelete