Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Little Late

So I am a little late posting Halloween pictures, but I just got them from one of our friends...
Craig and I were a couple from the 50's (his hair is slicked back, if you couldn't tell) and Calder was a little bear.
We went over to one of our friends' house the Saturday before for a little party, which was a lot of fun.  They had a leaf pile for the kids to jump in and everything!  Calder was having fun crunching all the leaves.
After the party, we carved our pumpkins.  I think they turned out pretty well!
Halloween day was fairly uneventful - we didn't get a single trick-or-treater!  Good thing I bought good candy.

3 comments:

  1. Even though it was a little late I still loved seeing the pictures! Calder is adorable as a bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig - did you carve a sine wave? If you did 10 points for you.

    ReplyDelete