Monday, November 12, 2012

Family Picture Time!

Last year we got our family pictures taken in October, and so I wanted to make a tradition (for lack of a better word) of getting them taken every fall.  My friend Jenny took them again - she does such a great job! (Thanks Jenny!)

I had a really hard time picking which ones to post. I figured you didn't want to look through 30 pictures.  So here are some of my favorites!  (16 is better than 30, right?) I posted some on facebook, too.  Most of them are the same, but there are a few different ones in both places.




This is what he looks like when he is making an elephant sound. :)







I always think of Joseph Smith and the Sacred Grove when I see this one.
Weird to think that?  maybe.



One of Calder's favorite things to do...throw rocks into the water.  

1 comment: