Saturday, March 30, 2013

We're seeing pink

Wednesday we went in for the big ultrasound, and found out we are having a little GIRL!!!

We are so excited!  I love going in for maternity doctor appointments to hear the baby's heart, but I really LOVE the ultrasound.  It is amazing to see our little baby, her hands, feet, legs, arms, etc.  I love hearing her heart, and seeing her move.  I am in awe of the miracle that is life - to think how amazing it is that a little body is growing and developing inside of me, getting ready for her sweet spirit to come and bless our home.  

Our little girl is looking perfect - everything is growing how it should be.  What a blessing, and a miracle.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to bring another one of Heavenly Father's sweet spirits into the world.

1 comment: